New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

2 posters

Happy Easter

Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Happy Easter Empty Happy Easter

Post  Sunshine16 Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:02 pm

Got my first hummingbird today...better than the Easter bunny!  sunny Hope you had a great day.

Ladyelaine likes this post

Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Happy Easter Empty Re: Happy Easter

Post  Ladyelaine Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Yesterday - at twilight, I saw a huge fox squirrel jumping tree tops, a black squirrel climbing down my backyard oak tree, and two little gray squirrels getting water from a dripping faucet. All of this reminded me of our dear friend, Psycho, who befriended squirrels to the point they retrieved nuts from his jacket pocket. A robin is flying back & forth to my back porch and building a nest in an empty plant pot, no humming birds seen so far this spring.

I've been thinking that we should all be counting every little blessing we have in our lives and giving thanks for them no matter how simple or few they seem at times. There are always other people who have less than we have. Blessed assurance, peace of mind, clean water, and food are at the top of my list. I'm hoping for happier days for mankind.

Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:05 pm

This board says there are 15 users but  just you and I are left here. I think I will name my little squirrel psycho. He's a little bugger.Happy Easter Img_3710

Ladyelaine likes this post

Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:13 am

I think the name would be a fitting tribute to our gentleman friend.

The old Tek board still has 24 to 34 visitors every day but Psycho and I were the only two who posted there in several years. I don't know why people have left or where they have gone - perhaps to more controversial places. I prefer peaceful and informational help boards.
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:15 am

Probably went on to Facebook...places like Twitter.
    Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:17 am

Forty of them visited the Tek Board in the last 24 hours but none posted anything. I noticed an additional new way to sign in here this morning, never heard of that alternate "identity" before. Maybe it will result in some new users or return of others. I guess time will tell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:04 am