New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

3 posters

Want a wall?

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Want a wall? Empty Want a wall?

Post  sinister_midget Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Somebody is determined to get the wall built. Right now the goal is $1B, but only because that's the most they'll let him do. But even that amount will signal people want the wall built without question.

We The People Will Fund The Wall

Up to you, of course. I did. I will again after the first of the month. He tells you who he is and where you can check him out. I don't watch Faux any more, so I never saw him there. But at least he's known publicly and at least some of what he claims checks out.
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

Want a wall? Empty Re: Want a wall?

Post  Psycho144 Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:43 am

I donated. The site easy to negotiate.

Psycho
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Rep. Jim Jordan Thanks Brian Kolfage: Your Border Wall GoFundMe Page Had “Tremendous Impact” On House Vote

Florida-based triple amputee veteran Brian Kolfage created a GoFundMe push to fund President Trump’s border wall through donations from the public.

Not only has the campaign been a huge success with fundraising, according to Congressman Jim Jordan, the border wall GoFundMe had a tremendous impact on Congress Thursday night.

Thursday night, the House passed a revamped interim spending bill including $5 billion for border wall funding in a 217-185 vote.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) called Brian Kolfage Friday afternoon and told him the border wall funding campaign made a difference!

BRIAN KOLFAGE: I just received a call from Rep @Jim_Jordan thanking me and EVERYONE who donated. He said we had a tremendous impact on Congress last night! We are altering political history with our movement.

The campaign was launched on Sunday night and it took off like wildfire!

At the time of this publication, the fund has surpassed $12.7 million and the fund is growing exponentially.

Here's hoping the Senate doesn't do what they usually do and punt it to next year when the Democrats in the House will never pass it.

There was also a proposal put in by a House member to accept private funds to build the wall. But that wasn't done until November 30, and it is still in the Ways and Means committee. Meaning nothing will be done this year, and Democrats will kill it next.

Private funds can still be accepted. It's been done before. But there are other legal steps required to make sure they can't use it to pay hush money to the women they've molested, toss it into a welfare program, etc.
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:27 am

How much money do we seize from drug cartels? Use that money to build that wall and then we can say Mexico built it. lol
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:40 am

A 5% surcharge on all money wired out of the country would pay the $5 billion in 6 months and have enough left over to hire more border patrol (over $8 billion collected). Make it 10% and we could start the wall we're going to need with Canada once Justin Castro-Trudeau totally runs that country with terrorist immigrants.

Again, that's 6 months. Doing it fulltime would be even better, so long as the Democrats and RINOs could be kept from wasting it on something else.

We're the only country on earth that allows money to be wired out without putting a surcharge on it.
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:08 pm

Want a wall? Paying-for-the-wall

The liberals are having fits that anybody would even think of such a thing.

But the meme is accurate. They're having meltdowns on Twitter. They thought making fun of it would work. (Jimmy Kimmel said people backing it were wasting their meth money.) But every time they try to laugh at non-leftists they end up being the butt of their own jokes. And that's why they're having kittens. They want to laugh at us and end up being the punchline themselves as happens practically every time they try it.
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:31 pm

Vet Who Has Raised $17 Million for Border Wall Promises Announcement Next Week: ‘We Have Pulled It Off’

Brian Kolfage, the triple-amputee military veteran who has raised more than $17 million to pay for a wall on the U.S. southern border with Mexico through a GoFundMe campaign is telling supporters on social media that he will make a “huge announcement” next week.

“You all will be very happy to see what a little hard work can achieve and how we have it pulled off,” Kolfage wrote on the GoFundMe page where 294,661 people have donated and 2,984,722 have signed a petition that Kolfage added to his campaign.

In a series of tweets, Kolfage said the campaign is a success and that he would be making an announcement next week.
    “We are funding the Wall! We Have it Done. Big Announcement Next Week!!! Donate,” Kolfage tweeted.

“There’s nothing better than being told we can’t do something and then coming out on top. We are funding the wall, and you are about to take part in a historic moment. Next week we release our full plan,” Kolfage tweeted.

Hopefully Jimmy Dimbulb will cry about it like he does everything else.
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:13 am

It's the first I wil ldonate again till I reach my share LOL
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:22 am

I'll make another donation in the next couple of days myself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 am