New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

2 posters

Gnashing My Teeth

Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Gnashing My Teeth Empty Gnashing My Teeth

Post  Ladyelaine Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:48 pm

When night time calls first started, I thought spam callers must be crazy. I never answer them but they keep ringing my phone at all hours day & night; was thinking they must be out of their minds to think I would answer their 2 & 3 AM calls for any reason other than to give them H, E, double L for calling at that hour. Of course, if I do that they will then know they have a susceptible "live one" & sell the number to more spammers. Caller ID frequently indicates missed calls from my own name & number, am sure not interested in talking to myself - particularly not over a telephone.

Sunshine16 likes this post

Psycho144
    Psycho144

Gnashing My Teeth Empty Re: Gnashing My Teeth

Post  Psycho144 Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:56 am

Cracks myself up whence they use my own name and number. I talk to myself without calling "snort"

Have a great day and stay safe

God Bless

Psycho

Sunshine16 likes this post

Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:56 am

Darn it - 9 calls labeled by my phone company as spam/scam in the last 2 hours and my phone is ringing now yet again. Darn it, darn it, darn it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:36 pm