New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Voter Fraud

Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Voter Fraud Empty Voter Fraud

Post  Ladyelaine Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:26 pm

My son who lives in Georgia did not request an absentee vote by mail ballot. He always votes in person but received a vote by mail ballot about 2 weeks ago. It was labeled "official ballot" and he thought it had been sent due to virus concerns at polling places; therefore, he filled it out and mailed it back. Yesterday he received another "official ballot" to fill out. He will be taking it in person to the election office with many questions about the earlier one as well as this one. I do see in the news that many people in Georgia are complaining about not having received the vote by mail ballots that they had requested but were supposedly mailed to them.

In Florida, in order to receive a mail in ballot, if one is a registered voter,  one must request a vote by mail ballot. After receiving & mailing back that ballot one can call their local elections office to confirm it was signature matched and recorded as having been received. That prevents anyone from being able to vote twice either by mail &/or in person.
    Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud

Post  Ladyelaine Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:49 am

So far in the last 2 weeks I've received 12 pieces of political literature in my US mail box with the message that "according to official records" I have not returned my absentee ballot. I received the ballot in September and mailed it back October 1, and the elections office received it. Yesterday in my mailbox was a notice addressed to my late husband stating he had not returned his absentee ballot. He died over 7 years ago and one week later I personally visited the registrar's office with his voter registration ID card and death certificate making sure his name was removed from their rolls. I don't know what mailing list the candidates from both major parties are using to send out these "according to official records" notices but I do know there is nothing current about their "official" mailing list.
    Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:56 pm

I see in news today that my son who lives in Georgia is not the only one having received 2 mail in ballots which he had not requested. In Florida news - a man in Wakulla County, Florida who had not requested a vote by mail ballot (a request is required in Florida) received one ballot in September and then another one a couple of weeks later. He turned the matter over to the county elections office and they are investigating. Thus far it appears someone else requested he be sent a mail in ballot. When found they may face felony charges. Other people in the county say they have not received the mail in ballots which they actually had requested. All who have not voted on time by mail, or early in person, must now vote in person tomorrow for their vote to count.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm