New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

3 posters

Disgusted

Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Disgusted Empty Disgusted

Post  Ladyelaine Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Attempts to invade my privacy & spread the info are really getting to me. I went to the post office to buy stamps and a money order on Friday. The clerk wanted my e-mail address & that of recipient of the money order. I told them the elderly recipient has no e-mail address & I don't want to receive any e-mails. They finally reluctantly sold me the stamps & money order.

I also learned there will be no new Christian Christmas scenes postage stamps this year. This years theme is holiday wreathes, conspiracy of political correctness I guess. 

I tried to pay my auto insurance premium on a one time basis with a credit card but the insurance company refused the payment unless I would provide my e-mail address and sign up for automatic charges to my credit card. No way. I don't want any automatic charges to my credit card or bank account. To h@*& with paperless billing.

Now my credit card company is demanding my cell phone # "to notify me of suspicious charges".  I told them to call my home phone # which they have on record. They refused to believe me when told I do not have a cell phone. Their reply was "oh come on now, everybody has a cell phone". Well world, I do not.

Direct TV didn't even send me a bill this month for me to pay by check in advance, as I've done for about 20 years. I had to obtain an address to send payment. Cancellation is on my agenda.
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

Disgusted Empty Re: Disgusted

Post  Psycho144 Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:22 am

I don't have a cell phone either. I pay most of my bills by credit card over the internet. 
    So far I haven't encountered any big problems.

Have a great day.
    God Bless

Psycho
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:52 am

I just went online to see what  "holiday" stamps they have. The only Christmas one was issued in 206. Others are winter stuff.Disgusted 68130410
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:53 am

I use a dumb flip phone only for emergencies. I turn it off the minute I get into the house. I refuse to give the number out to anyone.
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:30 am

No flip phone here , but I do have a flip finger LOL

Psycho
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:57 am

Flip finger....lol

Sponsored content