New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

And now a word from Kamalface

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

And now a word from Kamalface Empty And now a word from Kamalface

Post  sinister_midget Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:51 pm

Kamala Harris’s Own Father Slams Her for Cheap ‘Pot-Shot’ on Her Jamaican Heritage

I'll skip to the good part.

Kamala Harris went on to say she would smoke pot in college and listen to Tupac and Snoop.

And now a word from Kamalface Kamala-pot-college-600x338

But as Jerry Dunleavy noted, Kamala Harris was in college 10 years before Tupac and Snoop hit the scene.

So… She’s lying.

And now this…

Kamala’s father lashed out at his daughter for her cheap stereotype of Jamaicans.

And now a word from Kamalface Kamala-harris-pot-shot-561x600

Kamala Harris’s father Donald Harris slammed his daughter for her cheap pot-shot at marijuana-smoking Jamaicans.

Kamala told the “Breakfast Club” radio hosts her ethnicity made her a likely pot smoker.

The Washington Times reported:

When Sen. Kamala Harris said last week that she obviously supports marijuana legalization and has smoked the plant, she cited her ethnicity — “Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

Her Jamaican father is not happy about that.

In a statement to Jamaica Global Online, Donald Harris called his daughter’s remarks a “travesty” and accused her of stereotyping.

“My dear departed grandmother … as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he said.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” Mr. Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, concluded in a statement to the news site for the Jamaican diaspora.

Of course she lies. Her entire political career is a lie. She wouldn't even have one if she hadn't made herself a concubine of Willie Brown, who was powerful in California politics.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:25 am