New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

300 pound woman guilty of crushing boyfriend

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

300 pound woman guilty of crushing boyfriend Empty 300 pound woman guilty of crushing boyfriend

Post  sinister_midget Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:50 pm

I debated about putting this in Humor. But I decided the tragic side trumps the funny.

300 pound woman guilty of crushing boyfriend

A woman has pleaded guilty to killing her boyfriend by stabbing him, hitting him with a table leg and crushing him under the weight of her roughly 300 pounds.

Windi Thomas, of Erie, faces a sentence of 18 to 36 years after pleading guilty to third-degree murder. She had been scheduled for trial next week, but instead will be sentenced on Dec. 21.

If she'd gone to trial, another version of the story said, she faced 20-40 years. So by confessing she cut almost no time off from the range of sentencing.

The 44-year-old Thomas admitted killing Keeno Butler last March, partially by lying on top of him. Thomas weighs about 300 pounds, while the 44-year-old Butler weighed about 120 pounds.

Thomas was reportedly drunk and wanted to smoke crack when the pair got into an argument that ended in Butler's death.

Butler, who went by the nickname "Loco", is survived by a daughter, Adele Brown, two grandchildren, his mother and nine siblings including Sandra, according to his obituary.

An earlier version I saw of this story had this in it:

Butler's death was ruled a homicide 'caused by respiratory insufficiency secondary to blunt force trauma to the neck and thoracic compression, exacerbated by blunt force trauma to the head'

Which I thought was kind of wordy and unnecessary. All they had to say was "He got sat on by a big'un."

This is the first time I ever heard of somebody crushing somebody else by physically sitting or laying on them. I've known of cases where that easily could have happened with men or women exceeding 600 pounds. But I'd never heard of it until now.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 am