New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been Empty In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:51 am

In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been I-am-fine

Her personal spokesperson, Madam Chloe, went on to quote her: "Just hanging around the house, doing Supreme Court stuff. All is well. See y'all at the State of the Union show!"

Ladyelaine

In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been Empty Re: In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:48 am

Smile
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been Empty Re: In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been

Post  Psycho144 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:25 am

Laughing Laughing
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Getting her all made up and dressed for the State of the Union next week.

In case anyone else is as concerned as I have been AT-THE-DNC

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 am

No    No    No   I hope she regains her health quickly!
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:57 am

I'm honestly beginning to believe there's no health to regain. Or very little. She hasn't been seen in almost 2 months except for one photo of her being wheeled into a van about 3 weeks ago looking extremely frail. Some want to believe that was a body double (don't ask me why they'll jump to that extreme since I don't know). I even saw an article mentioned (didn't bother to read more than the headline) that she's in a medically-induced coma. Supposedly put out by someone close to her. Anonymously, of course.

The memes are flying, like the two above. If she doesn't show up at the State of the Union, people are going to get itchy and start getting vocal about proof of life.

I've speculated (with nothing more than my knowledge about how leftists work and the absence of Ruth) that if she's dead, Princess Nancy will announce she's gone the night before the SOTU. I know Pelosi really doesn't want Trump to speak to the nation, which is one reason she deliberately canceled the original invitation. (The other being she was still butt-hurt over getting told her international romp flight was canceled while she was on the bus to go get on it.) Being a DemocRAT, she'll cancel the event again and push for a long mourning period. 30 days (6 months or 2 years if she thought she could get away with it). She'd love to push SOTU into late spring or the summer if there was any way possible. A time when a lot of people pay attention to nothing those clowns do because they're not locked in by weather.

One thing is for sure. When Ruth is announced gone, the liberals' actions during the Kavanaugh witch trials will appear to be level-headed and sane in comparison to what will follow. It'll be both fun and infuriating. But they'll still need to come up with something different because this time rumor (a strong one) has it the nominee will be a military vet woman. But they've been building up to that. She's Catholic The last few weeks there have been several articles in the fake media questioning the suitability of Catholics in government. Some of the Dumbocrats have also been quoted (anonymously as I seem to recall) as not being comfortable with Catholics around, wondering about loyalty. You know, because extremist leftists are super concerned about loyalty to the US.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:43 am