New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

4 posters

Checking out the Trump Hotel

Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Checking out the Trump Hotel Empty Checking out the Trump Hotel

Post  Sunshine16 Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:43 am

And it is gorgeous inside! We did not stay or eat there, just roamed around.Checking out the Trump Hotel Img_1710
    Checking out the Trump Hotel Img_1711
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Checking out the Trump Hotel Empty Re: Checking out the Trump Hotel

Post  Sunshine16 Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:46 am

Also went to see the Capitol Tree....the White House tree Checking out the Trump Hotel Img_1810was too crowded and could not find a parking space. And not a protester in sight. Who knew...

Last edited by Sunshine16 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:49 am

Photo with the bright red bows was taken at the National Confederate Cemetery in VA and the other was taken at  Arlington Cemetery. Busy two days we had.Checking out the Trump Hotel Img_1713
    Checking out the Trump Hotel Img_1410

Last edited by Sunshine16 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double photo)
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:58 am

The hotel definitely looks like a place I couldn't afford to stay in even if I could afford to stay in it.

Protestors are only there when TV people are around to take pictures. Since tis the season, chances of a TV crew were slim to none. So no need for protestors to go out and wait to get on TV. After the new year there should be plenty of coverage of "poor" government workers having an awful Christmas because Orange Man Bad. This despite them having a paycheck just before Christmas and not due another one until January 4. But you're not supposed to know that part because it ruins the storyline dreamt up by the government media each time this happens and the guy in the White House isn't a Democommie.

Never went to DC. Was going to go once to see a guy I used to work with in North Carolina who got out and went to work for the Secret Service. But I sobered up and changed my mind after he went back to North Carolina for a visit. During holidays it might not be a bad place to be. But I think I'd rather be almost anywhere else during most of the year.
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:17 am

Pics look great THANX

Not my cup of tea LOL

Psycho
    Ladyelaine
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:04 am

Thanks for sharing the interesting photos. They are pretty and have great clarity. It's nice to be able to see places I know I'll never be able to visit in person. Sometimes it is even better to view places knowing I would not want to spend/waste any money there no matter how large my assets.
    Sunshine16
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:21 pm

We only live 45 minutes away so we get to make that trip  to see the tree every year. I'm in awe of the beauty of the city architecture and  monuments every single time. I don't even want to know how much they charge at the Trump Hotel...more than I would want to pay. Just wanted to see what all the hoopla was all about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am