New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

2 posters

Be happy - Accept less

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Be happy - Accept less Empty Be happy - Accept less

Post  sinister_midget Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:44 am

Woman Amazed She Found Perfect Partner Just When She Was Getting Desperate Enough To Accept Anything

ELKINS PARK, PA—Saying that “the universe works in mysterious ways,” local woman Rebecca Ellis claimed Monday to be amazed at how she found the perfect partner just when she was getting desperate enough to accept anything. “Who would have thought I’d find the most perfect guy for me at almost the same instant I lowered my standards to a level I’d once have found unthinkable? I mean, what are the odds?” said Ellis, 28, marvelling at the timing involved in meeting her soulmate mere days after resolving not to spend another winter alone. “There I was, unimaginably lonely and quickly running out of options in this backward town, when suddenly Kevin barges through that door and fills the recently created Kevin-shaped void in my heart.” At press time, Ellis was overwhelmed with gratitude upon landing her dream job mere weeks after lowering her salary requirements and to giving up hope of getting decent health benefits.
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

Be happy - Accept less Empty Re: Be happy - Accept less

Post  Psycho144 Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Nothing to say, I was married to mine 35 yrs.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:11 pm

OK. But I bet you didn't lower your standards to meet her like this woman did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 am