New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Since it's the day to celebrate romance.....

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Since it's the day to celebrate romance..... Empty Since it's the day to celebrate romance.....

Post  sinister_midget Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:06 am

Woman, 21, who consummated marriage with zombie doll claims she plans to raise KIDS with her monstrous creation as the father

A WOMAN who “married” a zombie doll in a creepy wedding ceremony claims she plans to raise KIDS with her monstrous creation.

Zombie-lover Felicity Kadlec, 21, will visit a sperm bank so she and her doll can raise a child “to signify our love to each other”.

The weirdo married the creation she calls Kelly Rossi, which is covered in fake blood and has a mutilated face, in an “intimate ceremony” on Rhode Island last August.

Now, she’s keen to “complete their family".

Felicity, from Massachusetts in the US, said: “We are exploring our options. It would be me carrying the child and using donor sperm.

“We haven’t got as far as working out the logistics of it yet – that is a work in progress, but it is something we are serious about.

“We have a loving home, why wouldn’t we want to bring a child into that world and raise them in the loving environment?”

She added: “It feels like the next logical step. We married six months ago now and we have become a lot closer as a result.

“We made the marriage as legit as we could. Kelly took the male role, as that is what she prefers, and I was the bride.

“We consummated our relationship in the normal way and now know each other on a much deeper level, both physically and emotionally.”

Felicity reckons they’re both “still madly in love and we want to share that with someone else.

“A baby would really be a dream come true. It would complete our family.”

Felicity was given the zombie doll by her late father when she was aged 13, and later tried to “fight off” romantic feelings for Kelly.

But she found that the doll became a shoulder to cry on when her father died in 2017.

So they became a "couple soon after" in a wedding ceremony conducted in front of her other eight dolls.

Felicity said: “It got to the point where we couldn’t fight it any longer. I know a lot of people think it is wrong, but we don’t care. We are happy.”

It's a good thing insane asylums were determined to be harmful to people. Somebody like this strong, healthy, stable woman might be misjudged, misunderstood and mistreated if such places still existed.

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Since it's the day to celebrate romance..... Empty Re: Since it's the day to celebrate romance.....

Post  sinister_midget Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:10 pm

I feel sorry for the millions of people who won't receive cards or gifts for Valentine's Day this year. Still, it's their own fault for getting married.

I got 5 Valentine's cards at work today! But I do wish we had some women working there.

It's Valentine's Day and I don't have a valentine! Then again, I didn't have AIDS on World AIDS Day either.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am