New Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

2 posters

Orange man bad

sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Orange man bad Empty Orange man bad

Post  sinister_midget Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:33 pm

Opinion: Trump Is Doing The Right Thing, But He’s Doing It As Trump, Which Means It’s Still Bad

It’s important in politics to be consistent. That’s why I’m always consistent in criticizing Trump no matter what he does.

I’ll criticize Trump for not doing what I want. And then when he does what I said I wanted, I’ll still criticize him. Some smaller minds might call this hypocrisy, but there is no hypocrisy, because I’m sticking to the core principle that Trump is dumb and bad. Even when Trump does exactly what I want, he’s still doing it as Trump, which makes whatever it is now stupid and wrong.

For instance, the other week I railed against Trump for not visiting the troops at Christmas. And when I learned that he secretly went over to visit the troops, I criticized him for how unhelpful his visit was. That’s because he didn’t just visit the troops as president—he visited them as President Trump. Furthermore, he started pulling troops out of the Middle East—something I’ve been demanding forever—but he’s doing it in a Trump way, and now it seems like the most wrong thing ever.

It’s like that time he visited a farmer’s market, and one farmer gave him two apples and then another gave him two more apples and Trump said “I now have four apples!” And I made fun of him for adding two plus two and getting four. Yes, mathematically that seemed right before, but out of his mouth it just sounded like something only a racist moron would believe.

It’s clear that Trump can’t do anything right because he will stubbornly insist on being Trump while doing it. That’s why he must resign—though I will then criticize him for abandoning the country in our time of need.
    sinister_midget
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Orange man bad Empty Re: Orange man bad

Post  sinister_midget Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:50 pm

Orange man bad Orange-man-bad
    Psycho144
    Psycho144

Orange man bad Empty Re: Orange man bad

Post  Psycho144 Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:28 am

It's really hard to overcome being born "white"

Sponsored content