New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Uh oh! They got caught telling the truth!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Uh oh! They got caught telling the truth!

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:54 am

Whoopsie – MSNBC Accidentally Airs Ground Report Showing Vast Majority of Caravan are Military Aged Males…

You might remember the journalist delivering the ground report here.  His name is Gadi Schwartz, and he was the guy who did the ground report outlining how the FBI completely botched the investigation of the New Mexico jihadist compound [Reminder Here]

MSNBC was constructing a very specific narrative about the make-up of the migrants who attempted to cross the U.S. border when they asked Gadi Schwartz to explain what he was seeing on the ground.  The answer didn’t support the narrative.  Watch:

You know the media is in a completely failed state of operations when the rare highlight moments are because they accidentally tell the truth.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Uh oh! They got caught telling the truth!

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:54 pm

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:49 pm