New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Oops!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Oops!

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:19 am

I thought I had these guys blocked on my machine. So I fixed that mistake.

But I can honestly say that I'm glad, just this once, I was wrong. I might have missed a good side-splitter!

NOTE: They're serious. No, I'm not kiddin'!

The top 15 Democratic presidential candidates for 2020, ranked

The 2018 elections are in the books, and the 2020 election campaign begins very shortly. With dozens of Democrats interested, some have said they will make a decision by year’s end. That’s just a few weeks away.

What did the 2018 elections mean for 2020? It’s difficult to say. Had Democrats notched a more resounding success — with fewer Senate losses — the clear verdict would have been to stay the course and maybe go with a more traditional nominee. Those unhelpful losses, though, are likely to leave uncertainty about exactly what the party needs at the top of the ticket in 2020. If Democrats are still struggling to win Florida even in a good environment, for example, maybe that’s cause for concern.

So who leads the way? As I do every few months, here’s my latest list of the top 15 contenders.

Off the previous list: Eric Holder, Oprah Winfrey, Chris Murphy, Mitch Landrieu, Andrew M. Cuomo

They're off the list? Must be real rock stars left on it then!

Honorable mentions: Steve Bullock, Jason Kander, Pete Buttigieg, Eric Garcetti, Julián Castro, Tim Ryan, Tom Steyer, John Hickenlooper, Jeff Merkley, Seth Moulton, Martin O’Malley, Eric Swalwell, Jay Inslee, Howard Schultz

Honorable mentions? Why? It's not like they could even raise enough money to announce for it.

I'm not going to post the whole thing. Too long. But let me say if you get to number 14 and still don't see the joke, your funny bone might need a tuneup.

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:50 pm