New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

2 years later.....

sinister_midget
    Admin

2 years later.....

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:41 am

In 2016, Georgia was the first state to announce they had evidence Homeland Security hacked into their voting system. Later on several more said the same thing.

But That was all before the made-up Russia hacking came around. So we can forget all about it now because we have a pretend enemy to spend millions investigating.

But it's funny, the Homeland Security hack was done under a Democrat boss. And who is it that tried it again?

Investigation underway into alleged failed hack by Democratic Party of Georgia

The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office says they are investigating a failed attempt to hack the state’s voter registration system by the Democratic Party of Georgia, the office said in a news release. 

The state has not said what evidence they have that a hack occurred. 

"While we cannot comment on the specifics of an ongoing investigation, I can confirm that the Democratic Party of Georgia is under investigation for possible cyber crimes," said Secretary of State office Press Secretary Candice Broce. "We can also confirm that no personal data was breached and our system remains secure."

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: 2 years later.....

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:33 am

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:49 pm