New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Republican Voters Are Fighting Back HARD Against The So-Called ‘Blue Wave”

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:55 am

After all the talk by the Establishment Media about a ‘Blue Wave’ that would crash across the country come Election Day and bring back Democrat control of Congress it seems millions of Republican voters are rallying behind the get out and vote call from President Donald Trump. The early voting numbers are coming in and they appear to be favoring Republican candidates big time even in the Democrat-heavy voting bloc that is California.

Via The San Francisco Chronicle:

…Republicans are turning out early and big

With the midterm elections just days away, there’s little indication that California is seeing a “blue wave” of Democratic votes, at least in the early returns of vote-by-mail ballots — and in some key races that will help determine control of the House, Republican voter response has been strong.

Interest is definitely high in the Republican-held congressional districts that Democrats are looking to flip in their quest to gain the 23 seats they need to take back control of the House.

————-

It’s interesting to note how much closer these Midterm election races are in 2018 than they were during the Obama years. It seems Trump supporters are far more loyal to their president than Barack Obama voters were. It’s also equally clear that President Trump works much harder on behalf of his political party than Barack Obama ever did for his. Such a reality has to be driving the Establishment Media talking heads nuts as they nervously await next week’s election results. Historically, it isn’t supposed to be this close. Presidents tend to see their party lose power in Congress during off-year elections by wide margins. That doesn’t appear to be happening this year which in turn runs counter to the media’s narrative that Trump is an unpopular president which of course is very similar to what happened during the 2016 Election when the same media mouths were crowing about a certain Hillary Clinton victory. Trump ended up winning that election in an electoral landslide.

As of now, Republicans appear almost certain to retain the Senate while the House remains far more uncertain.

Don’t forget to vote.

We don't have a blue wave at my house. My wife works 40 hours on a weekend (Saturday morning to Sunday night), so I clean the house. I scrub the toilet the old fashioned way, not rely on anything blue.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:35 pm