New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

No it's not!

sinister_midget
    Admin

No it's not!

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:44 pm

It's radical extremist feminism that makes women fat, Babs. Not Donald Trump

Barbra Streisand: Donald Trump Is Making Me Fat

Singer Barbra Steisand told The New York Times Monday that the stress from Donald Trump's presidency was making her fat.

The Grammy Award-winning diva has long been a politically active Democrat, supporting Hillary Clinton for president and even going as far to say the 2016 election was rigged. "I really believe she won the election," Streisand told Variety in February. "I’ve talked to senators from Michigan and Wisconsin. I do believe, like I believed during Bush, they were playing with those voter machines."

But Streisand's newest album is the first to incorporate her politics into her music in a major way. "I would lie awake at night with Trump’s outrages running through my head, and I had to do another album for Columbia Records, so I thought, why not make an album about what’s on my mind?" she told the Times.

She apparently has the same death wish for her future that others have or had. Like the Ditzy Chicks. And Taylor Not-Too-Swift is going to have to rely exclusively on mid-teen girls now that she's chased off what there was of her late teen/young adult fanbase.

Not just "entertainers" either. Netflix, Amazon, Google and Facebook lost about $1.3 trillion in combined value over 2 days (today was the third, no idea how that went for them). All of them have gotten extremely political as of late. Twitter suffered, too, and they've jumped into the political game as well. But they aren't considered one of the powerhouses that those four are, so they're figures weren't included in that total.

And what about "entertainers" that pretend to be other people? Alyssa Milano has gotten very political, and she's also done nothing of note since she was stuck pretending to be a witch. Except pretending to be outraged about Kavanaugh because she was paid to use what little acting skill she possesses. What's Rosie O'Blimpo doing? Besides nothing? Lena Dunham has so many job offers she has to turn a lot down. Of course, not one of them has anything to do with acting, and none of them are actually steady or well-paying. Plus we have Madonna - there's one who tried to give sexual favors away to get people to vote for Hitlery (no idea how serious how was, but she said she meant it more than once). I believe there was a grand total of zero takers, plus or minus one drunken homeless guy.

All that barely scratches the surface, too. Michael Moore's junk is bombing, Kathy Griffin can't get any facetime anywhere outside of bobblehead-audience TV late night shows where every night is the same set of jokes told a different way. Miley Cyrus hasn't been heard from for a long while. Eminem is so bombed out he's trying to get some popularity by publicly talking about suicide (I know I'd like him a little more if he followed through). Matt Damon can't seem to get any parts in anything that are successful any more (I personally think they should have dressed him up as a scary ventriloquist dummy for a Halloween movie - he might do well if somebody else was delivering his lines for him).

The list goes on.

So go ahead and get political, BS. Then you really can be one of the 2 or 3 that makes good on their word to leave. Not that anybody will care. Or notice. Not after you get "political" (Democrat pronunciation for "unhinged") in your "music" and chase everybody off.

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:48 pm