New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

What a load of Barbra Streisand!

sinister_midget
    Admin

What a load of Barbra Streisand!

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:40 am

Migrant caravan appears to be moving northward faster, as crowds take advantage of free rides

They've been getting rides since the outset. I posted the story the other day that Mexican cops were forcing truckers to move some. The UN and treasonous church organizations and anti-American "advocacy" groups have been loading them on buses and trucks to move them northward.. If none of that happened, those people wouldn't get to the border before Christmas!

We're supposed to believe that a bunch of people walked 67 miles a day every day. That's more than a fit soldier carrying his usual 50 pounds of gear can do for more than a couple of days at a time. But we get fed the nonsense that a bunch of poor, hungry people, including (only) a handful of women and children, can make that trek on foot without slowing down. And only now all of those trucks and buses we've seen pictures of are giving them rides.

Shame on you, Faux! Once upon a time I thought you were different. But I see now that the only thing different is your call letters.

Migrants in the leading caravan trying to make its way to the United States appear to be approaching the border at a faster pace now, as the group takes advantage of rides being offered by trucks and other vehicles.

A Fox News crew traveling with the caravan observed a group of migrants in Tepanatepec climbing up the sides of a tall red truck Monday morning after it pulled into an area where the city’s mayor and volunteers were distributing food.

"The trucks come up, and they queue up...this is how they are mostly moving,” Fox News' Griff Jenkins said on-air. “Now, they do walk, but it is very exhausting."

Really? It's exhausting? I guess that's "new" as well.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:35 pm