New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

If I were you I'd ask your boss, George Soros, and Chuck U. Schumer

sinister_midget
    Admin

If I were you I'd ask your boss, George Soros, and Chuck U. Schumer

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:06 pm

But he's only trying to separate himself from it and the fallout the left has caused themselves. They're all trying to pretend it away. (A reason for the fake bombs? One wonders.)

Dem questions 'strange' timing of migrant caravan ahead of midterms

Virginia Sen. Mark Warner (D) on Friday questioned the timing of a migrant caravan bound for the United States, which has swelled to more than 7,000 people just weeks ahead of the midterm elections.

Warner said he was asking the intelligence community to probe the caravan's size and timing and whether any groups could benefit from its prominent ahead of the contentious November vote.

"The timing of this caravan, much larger than anything we've seen before, I've asked and we're trying to get the intelligence community to see, why now?" Warner said on CNN's "New Day." "Why at this moment in time? Who would this benefit if it's suddenly in the news?"

"Are you suggesting that it was ginned up for political purposes?" asked anchor John Berman.

"All I'm saying is, we've never seen a caravan of this size," Warner responded. "Usually there's been smaller ones, that have been about safety. This one seems much, much larger, and at an unusual time."

Berman pressed Warner on his remarks, asking if the senator had any "proof" the caravan had been organized for political reasons.

"I have no proof. I'm simply raising the question," Warner said.

President Trump and Republicans have seized on the caravan to highlight their concerns about illegal immigration, an important issue for the conservative base, ahead of the midterms.

Trump has alleged that the caravan, still roughly 1,000 miles from the U.S. border and reportedly primarily made up of asylum applicants, is a national security threat. In a tweet, he made the claim that there were "criminals and unknown Middle Easterners" in the caravan.

Yes, ISIS has been found in the bunch. Along with some people from China, Bangladesh and other places. That's in addition to people who have been identified as having been tossed out of the country before (some several times), confirmed gang members, confirmed child traffickers, etc So it is a threat to the US and should be dealt with accordingly.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:33 pm