New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

This wasn't unexpected

sinister_midget
    Admin

This wasn't unexpected

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:24 pm

I don't mean it was expected she'd go after the comments she made (that weren't even bad ones). Yes, that, too. But I mean it was expected, and predicted, before she ever left Faux and started working for NPC.

Reports: Megyn Kelly Fired by NBC…

Apparently NBC has found their excuse to rid themselves of the $69 million dollar mistake known as Megyn Kelly following her comments about “blackface” to an aghast audience. Reports are now confirming the caucasian version of  Omarosa has been dispatched from the network.

Rupert’s Princess became famous for working with Chris Wallace, Bret Baier and Fox Political Vice President Bill Sammon during the August 6th, 2015, Presidential Primary on a scripted plan to attack front-runner candidate Donald Trump… [CTH saw it coming on July 30th, and fired up the warning flare – We were correct] Her career as the Caucasian Omarosa was all downhill from there.

New York – Megyn Kelly’s 9 a.m. Today show hour has been canceled, multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE.

The news comes just 48 hours after she received immense backlash for her controversial remarks about blackface earlier this week.

“They’re contacting the staff and reassigning everyone today. Everyone’s being told that they still have a home here, but it won’t be on Megyn’s show,” one source says. “They haven’t made an official announcement about the show, but everyone knows what it means when they’re being moved somewhere else. The show is clearly over.”

Two additional sources insist that Kelly has not been fired from NBC completely (and she herself has not been told the network’s final decision), but her 9 a.m. show “is most likely over.”

Kelly did not appear live on air Thursday morning after NBC announced the rest of this week’s broadcasts have been replaced with pre-taped episodes.  (read more)

She was a "star" on Faux (though I'm not sure why). NPC saw her as a threat to them in the ratings war. They didn't really want her. But luring her away with promises of eternal grandeur is an old trick. She fell for it. And once she did, they waited for the right opportunity to both unload and destroy her.

All that's really left is negotiation and lawsuits over the millions they promised on her contract.

Maybe now she can be a weather bunny in some small market. But she's done nationally.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:35 pm