New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Another futile attempt to "win" through subterfuge

sinister_midget
    Admin

Another futile attempt to "win" through subterfuge

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:52 am

Bomb Expert Labels Today’s ‘Pipe Bomb’ Scare A Dumb Hoax

“DUMB.” That’s the assessment of a Navy veteran and professional bomb disposal officer regarding the toy-like ‘bombs’ that the media has gone gaga over today. In fact, Tom Sauer likens these non-functional pipe bombs to a few road flares taped to an ‘old-timey alarm clock ticking away’ like you would see in cartoons. 

Which of course leads to the real important question. Who would send out these fake bombs and why? Who might have anything political to gain two weeks out from the Midterm Elections by staging a fake bomb hoax against noted Democrat politicians that then generates Establishment Media hysteria? 

Anybody who believes those toys were actually sent to scare people aren't paying attention. Why would anybody trying to rattle lefties send things like that to Barry Soetoro and Broomhillary? The left wants them both to go away and leave THEM (the left) alone. Everybody on the right knows that. Why would somebody on the right bother sending stuff like that - and risk probable imprisonment - to people on the left who even the left hates?

And since they've all been targets of Trump (Soros indirectly), this smells more like a planned, coordinated last gasp at trying to influence an election. They used high profile names, so people would know who the "targets" were automatically. They did it with toys that don't pass the laugh test even if you only glance at them (I'm hardly a bomb expert, but I could tell immediately they were BS devices). Plus it happened just after the DemocRATs realized this caravan they plotted to help them right before the election is actually back firing on them and they told their people to shut up about it completely.

This smacks very clearly as an amateurish attempt by mindless liberals to make news to benefit other mindless liberals.

The one that I really liked was the one to Mrs. Bill Clinton. A "technician" found it at 1AM. I'm thinking perhaps the loving couple were inside snuggling, watching a chick-flick when the cable TV went out. And you and I know the cable company will show up any time of the night or day to fix it. Except any time of the night or day for us is sometime between 8AP and 6PM.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Another futile attempt to "win" through subterfuge

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:30 am

This dangerous device was sent to Claire McCaskill. Because she can't afford to be neglected in a tight race.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:34 am

There are still a couple of hundred Democrats and some media companies getting threats.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:45 am

I believe the same is true with some of the old dot matrix printers, too. And inkjets.

We'll know which Democrat operative is responsible soon enough I suspect. But probably not in time for the election.

Last edited by sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:55 am

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:36 pm

I suppose there is another explanation that doesn't relate directly to the election...

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:17 pm

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:18 pm

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:54 pm