New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

What Next

Ladyelaine

What Next

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:33 am

Yesterday afternoon traveling south on 2 lane U.S. Hwy 129, I was astonished to see a young man traveling north bound, @ what I'd estimate to be 25 mph in auto/truck lane, standing on what appeared to be a motorized skate board, not looking where he was going, instead eyes focused on a cell phone while his fingers were text messaging, appeared totally oblivious to his surroundings. Maybe he had some new automatic pilot controlling his skate board. A man on a motorcycle & several cars behind that were coming up fast behind him. I don't know the outcome of the encounter but hope he learned something from it. One more traffic hazard to watch out for!  pale
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: What Next

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Had a guy here on a particularly almost blind curve going from one interstate to another. He was going to the liquor store on a HoverRound. At night. Cops stopped him and he said he rode that because his license was revoked.

That curve is bad even in the daytime if you come up behind somebody stopped, even if their lights are on and taillights blinking at night it's a hazard. He had a flashlight and a reflector jacket on him.

Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:32 pm

I had a teenager run out from behind a 8 foot bush in front of me the other day. He just bolted without looking. Lucky me I thought I saw something move so I was cautious and sure enough...I did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:15 pm