New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

All she had to do was let it go

sinister_midget
    Admin

All she had to do was let it go

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:38 am

But Trump has this way of getting deranged people to go completely loony. He doesn't push them over the edge. He doesn't have to. They leap over on their own.

Elizabeth Warren Melts Down in Wake of DNA Disaster

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) launched a bizarre Twitter rant late Monday afternoon following the disastrous rollout of DNA results that further debunked her decades-long claim to American Indian ancestry.

Warren’s thread of 20-plus (and counting) tweets began at about 5:30 p.m. ET, where she attempted to both insult President Trump and defend herself.

In her first tweet, and without any evidence, Warren made the outlandish claim that Trump “makes creepy physical threats about me.” The truth is that all Trump has ever done is ridicule her false claims about being Cherokee.

“We all know why @realDonaldTrump makes creepy physical threats about me, right? He’s scared,” Warren tweeted from her verified account. “He’s trying to do what he always does to women who scare him: call us names, attack us personally, shrink us down to feel better about himself. It may soothe his ego – but it won’t work.”

Warren linked comments Trump made Monday ridiculing Warren’s DNA test. After a reporter suggested Trump owed her an apology, an incredulous president responded, “I owe her? She owes the country an apology. What’s her percentage [of Indian ancestry]? 1/1,000th?”

The actual numbers could be anywhere from 1/64 to 1/1024. Regardless, all this DNA test proved is that Warren has no more claim to Indian heritage than the average white American.

Strong women, Lizzy? They scare him and he has to call them names? You mean women like Ted Cruz? Or John McCain? Or Chuck Schumer? Or Anderson Cooper (that one's close)? Or Hussein Obama? Or Billy Kristol? Or Bobby Jindal? Or Bill Moyers? Or George Will? Or Chuck Todd? Or Lindsey Graham? Or Mark Cuban? Plus a whole lot of others. None of whom scared him so far as I can tell.

Or are you trying to claim only women scare him? Maybe especially women who lie about their roots to get high-paying jobs? Perhaps "strong" women who go berserko when they get caught and called out on their fake claims?

Trump added that he would only pay off a bet he made with her about her Indian ancestry “if I can test her personally, and that will not be something I will enjoy doing either.”

Trump once made an offer to pay $1 million to Warren’s favorite charity if DNA proved she was of American Indian ancestry. Trump need not worry, because this DNA test proved she is not Indian. What’s more, the test did not even compare her DNA sample to American Indians.

Buried in the Boston Globe story is this bombshell: “To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American.” So all the test proved is that Warren might be 1/64 to 1/1024 Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian — which again makes her no different than the average white American.

Warren’s rambling Twitter thread continued with a link to the Boston Globe, a far-left outlet desperate to protect Warren from this Cherokee controversy. The Globe article argues that Warren’s false claim of Indian ancestry had nothing to do with her success in academia.

Between 1987 and 1995, Warren identified herself as “Native American” while she was teaching law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and Harvard. The latter used Warren false Cherokee identity to brag about the school’s racial diversity.

Far from done on Twitter, Warren then turned her fire back on Trump, accusing him of racism in one tweet, of being a tax cheat in another. As the minutes ticked by, the tweets became more erratic and even more personal.

“If @realDonaldTrump – a cowardly elitist who has never known or cared what life is like for anyone who’s ever lived outside of a skyscraper in Manhattan – wants to talk about authenticity, well then, let’s talk about who’s REALLY pretending to be someone they’re not,” she tweeted.

Then she attacked his success as a businessman; then she attacked the tax cuts he passed last year; then she called him “the most corrupt President in American history;” then she suggested he is a draft dodger…

And then her rant began to read like Kevin Spacey’s diaries in the movie Se7en.

“Oh, and one more thing. @realDonaldTrump likes to pretend he’s a real tough guy. But like most bullies, he sure scares easy, doesn’t he?”
    “He’s afraid to stand up to Vladimir Putin in defense of our country, afraid to talk to Robert Mueller because he knows he’ll crack under the pressure, and so afraid to go out in public, he hides out at his own golf clubs.”
    “And you know what scares him the most? Us. The American people. He’s afraid we’ll see him for who he really is and expose the con he’s been running on our country from Day One.”
    “And @realDonaldTrump should be scared – because on November 6, we’re going to bust up that con once and for all.”

And on and on she went, hectoring and badgering the president.

Warren is obviously looking for a way to regain her footing after the disastrous rollout of her DNA test, which not only proved she has no claim whatsoever to any sort of Indian ancestry, but that she lacks the judgment and poise to run for president.

Warren’s rollout was such a debacle, she has now been disavowed by the Cherokee Nation,and a number of high profile Democrats are publicly questioning the judgment of her timing — just three weeks before the midterm elections.

Warren’s disconnected and strident Twitter meltdown is certain to increase these questions about her readiness and steadiness to take on Trump in 2020.

She could have shut up. It wouldn't have settled anything. But it doesn't need to be settled anyway. By going ape like she did with the test, then trying to use it as proof of something it doesn't even come close to proving, and finally going nuts when called on it, she's undermining herself. Permanently. She's showing herself as deranged and thin-skinned. Which she's been all along. But she didn't have to prove it to the world like this.

Psycho144

Re: All she had to do was let it go

Post  Psycho144 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:25 am

She might be 99% white but her heart is black.

Psycho
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:55 am

Since she chose to keep everything in the public's eye, it was a sure thing people on the right would help her do it.

Now it turns out a closer ancestor than anybody of the 1:1024 bloodline tried to genocide "her people" before she was born.

CONFIRMED: Lineage Studies Reveal Elizabeth Warren’s 1/32nd Ancestor Rounded Up Cherokee Indians During the Trail of Tears

Elizabeth Warren’s more immediate ancestor – her great, great, great Grandpa — rounded up Cherokee Indians and herded them to the point of origin of the infamous Trail of Tears.

Via Breitbart:

As I pointed out in my article here on Sunday, no evidence supports this claim. O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford had no Cherokee heritage, was listed as “white” in the Census of 1860, and was most likely half Swedish and half English, Scottish, or German, or some combination thereof. (Note, the actual 1894 marriage license makes no claim of Cherokee ancestry.)

But the most stunning discovery about the life of O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford is that her husband, Ms. Warren’s great-great-great grandfather, was apparently a member of the Tennessee Militia who rounded up Cherokees from their family homes in the Southeastern United States and herded them into government-built stockades in what was then called Ross’s Landing (now Chattanooga), Tennessee–the point of origin for the horrific Trail of Tears, which began in January, 1837. […]

These were the troops responsible for removing Cherokee families from homes they had lived in for generations in the three states that the Cherokee Nations had considered their homelands for centuries: Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee.

While these involuntary home removals were not characterized by widespread violence, the newly displaced Cherokee mothers, fathers, and children found an oppressive and sometimes brutal welcome when they finally arrived at the hastily constructed containment areas.

Alright. Not exactly genocide. But it certainly sounds like Hiataxa's family was at war with itself. And, according to her take, didn't even know they were destroying their own lineage.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:31 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:34 pm