New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

What's in a name?

sinister_midget
    Admin

What's in a name?

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 am

Ladyelaine

Re: What's in a name?

Post  Ladyelaine on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 am

I fear some indoctrinated crazy nut will do harm to someone soon. The mobs remind me of Hitler's children, a reality I remember vividly.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Bet on it. Any self-control the had will vanish this afternoon and the looniness will take over. After the election they'll probably go to all-out war when the results of that are in. I only say "probably" because Republicans still have time to give it all away. But as it stands now, I think they're in for a slaughter unlike anything any of them have ever seen, including the old timers.

They did it to themselves. But they'll be encouraged (like Maxine Waters is doing) by the people who have helped cultivate their insanity. After all, they've been told over and over they're victims. Victims are never responsible for anything that happens to them. Especially anything they do to themselves.

Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:37 am

You know...we are a few weeks out from election...something big will happen with guns to try to sway the election.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:09 am

You can bet on that, too. I've been hearing predictions of false flags for awhile. It's been pretty much rumor and speculation, of course. But you know the DemocRATs have to come up with something. Everything else has backfired on them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm