New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

I thought it was common courtesy to warn friends they're about to get endless anal exams caused by you

sinister_midget
    Admin

I thought it was common courtesy to warn friends they're about to get endless anal exams caused by you

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:54 am

Leland Keyser Feels Friend Christine Ford Threw Her Under The Bus; Did Not Corroborate Her Story!

She had weeks to make contact with her “friend” and see if she remembered anything and didn’t do it

How’s that for being credible? I’m starting to wonder if the woman who gave testimony is Dr. Christine Ford at all.

The media, if they report this story, will be seen as couriers of fake news once again. They bet the farm that Christine Blasey Ford was credible. They listened to her read off a piece of paper with emotion, but they didn’t hear her confusion and evasiveness when asked questions by the Republican side. They were too busy praising her showing up to be asked questions.

Ford thought that if she gave names of individuals, they would defend her statement, and she would be seen in a positive light, but that hasn’t happened. Mark Judge’s name was thrown around like a baseball, and he provided the Senate Judiciary Committee two letters stating she was incorrect.

Enter Leland Keyser.

Ford spoke in glaring terms of her friend, and it seems this would be her major witness, but even that has gone south as the Daily Mail has found not only won’t Keyser corroborate, she feels Ford threw her under the bus, bringing her into this toxic environment.

Source: Daily Mail

Christine Ford’s high school friend, Leland Keyser, was ‘completely blindsided’ and left ‘reeling’ when the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of attempted rape named her as a corroborating witness.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMailTV a family member close to Keyser, 52, said: ‘Christine didn’t give her so much as a heads up – as far as I know they haven’t really spoken for several years and they’re certainly not close anymore.

‘Leland was completely blindsided by her name being thrown into it all. The first thing she knew about it was when she woke up on Thursday morning and her name was just everywhere. It was crazy.’

The family member who asked not to be named explained: ‘She’s just trying to get through it and hoping for it all to die down.

‘It really felt a lot like Christine was the one called to the principal’s office to give an account of something and just threw her under the bus. You know, just reached for a name.’

Keyser’s attorney, Howard J Walsh III, last night confirmed that his client has spoken with the FBI and that when she did so she could not corroborate Ford’s account.

Keyser is not doing well; she’s had 14 operations and years of injuries. A loved one who has been watching over Keyser stated the following; ‘I think it’s quite convenient that she named the person who is frankly probably the least physically capable of all of them to stand up and be subjected to questioning or give her account.’ They also said that even though Keyser has gone through some rough patches, it hasn’t hurt her memory and she can’t defend.’

Can you imagine that Ford didn’t even ask her friend if she remembers the incident? She just threw her name out into a huge controversial maelstrom. What an absolute betrayal and says everything about Ford’s character. And to not give the heads up on something that will put someone in the books forever? Unforgivable.

This is the most damning evidence against Dr. Fraud. She had weeks to make contact with her “friend” and see if she remembered anything. But she throws the ball in her court, and it’s a complete miss. This alone, seems to me, to be reason enough to discount/reject her story. There is zero corroboration from anyone, friends, family, accused participants. No one knows what she is talking about.

The author has a video there, but it seems only to be a couple of highlights to push his show or something.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:34 pm