New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

You Don’t Think The Clintons Played A Part In The Kavanaugh Attacks? Check Out This Memo From 1998…

sinister_midget
    Admin

You Don’t Think The Clintons Played A Part In The Kavanaugh Attacks? Check Out This Memo From 1998…

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Bill and Hillary Clinton despise Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Anyone who doubts that need only read the following memo by Brett Kavanaugh regarding Bill Clinton’s actions against a young woman who was at the time nearly the same age as Clinton’s own daughter, as well as the attempted coverup, misuse of federal agencies, etc.

The Clintons don’t forget. Ever. And how just like the Clintons to help orchestrate a character smear against Judge Kavanaugh for things that never happened because Mr. Kavanaugh was in 1998 adamant that then-President Clinton answer for things that actually did take place.

I'd say he's lucky that he wasn't a witness against Bubba. He'd definitely be a candidate to be Clintoned once they got the suicide note straightened out. Some have "committed suicide" for less.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:33 pm