New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Test Alert

Ladyelaine

Test Alert

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Must not have worked in my area. I turned on my TV, radio, computer, & cell phone @ 2 PM EDT and did not receive any alert on any of them. I've previously received local emergency management alerts such as evacuation advisory for chemical spills, etc. on my landline, but house phone has not rung this afternoon - not even a telemarketer call.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Test Alert

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:28 pm

I have 2 cellphones both turned on. Both received it. My home phone also runs cellular (StraightTalk Home). It didn't get it. But it's not capable of it anyway.

I was hoping every liberal in America got the alert, blew a gasket and destroyed their phones. Then I thought better of it. They'd just go ransack and loot Starbucks stores to get enough to buy the latest overrpriced iApplePhone so they could complain to each other about Trump and sexism and misogyny and being white.

So instead I took pleasure in seeing a number of tweets with them whining and complaining that they were forced awake in the afternoon (presumably after a hard night of gaming, or sitting around complaining all night about patriarchy, fascists and Trump).

Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Don't have a cell phone the land line didn't ring or nuttin. But at 12:00 the sireens went off as always LOL

Psycho
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:15 pm

It came over on the TV around 2:20 but not my AT&  flip phone.
    Soundy

Post  Soundy on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:59 pm

My mom, son , daughter and her boyfriend and I  were all sitting in the same room. Mom and my son got it. The rest of 
    us didn't. My son has a straight talk, Mom and me have AT&T prepaid phones. My Daughter and her boyfriend 
    have AT&T contract phones. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:10 pm