New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Last Man Standiing

Ladyelaine

Last Man Standiing

Post  Ladyelaine on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:42 pm

New series debuts tonight on local Fox stations @ 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central time.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Last Man Standiing

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:29 pm

I never saw a single episode when it was on before. First I wasn't interested. Then when I started to get interested I looked at which network it was running on and lost interest. Then once I started to get interested despite who had it on, ABC canceled it.

Now since I don't watch TV as it happens (I stream everything I want later), I might and might not get interested down the road. I'll probably at least take a look at the first couple and go from there.

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:09 pm

I enjoyed some laughs in watching the first episode characters make fun of themselves such as changing networks and Kyle laughing about his wife Mandy now being tall & blonde instead of a short brunette  At first glance I didn't think that would work but I'll get used to it since the personality of the actress is the same as before. Boyd is a little older & Kristen's hair is now short instead of the long style she previously displayed, both indications that the characters are now a little older and more mature.

The show is a much needed laughable diversion from the ugly reality of today. It is not crude nor as "politically incorrect" as Archie Bunker was, but it is light hearted and gives room for thoughtful insight into life situations of today. In other words, a few minutes of fun to watch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:07 pm